Monday, September 07, 2009

Distressed Inking



Played with distressed inking, the past couple of days. I love the effects! I used Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick and Concord grape Distressed Ink, and added a little SU Not Quite Navy to the cornors and edges. Stamps are Inkadinkadoo clear stamps, Horses.



I used Scattered Straw, Walnut Stain and a touch of Fired Brick on this card. The main background is SU's Floral. I inked it with VersaMark and spritzed the stamp with water, before stamping on the distress ink background. Also sprinkled a bit of water on to the tag to get the "stained" effect. Really love this stamp set by Inkadinkadoo!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Lori, this is beautiful. I have been in a horse stage for a couple of days here too!

Sharon said...

Lori: This is a beautiful image, and I like the look of the whole card. very masculine.
Sharon